Register now for the 2nd Annual "Inside The Simulation Studio" Conference! A day of networking, teaching and learning about the "art of human simulations."
No conference fee - ISS 2012 supported by New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Villanova University College of Nursing and Samuel Merritt University.
When and Where
- May 14 - Villanova University, College of Nursing, Villanova / Philadelphia
- May 17 - NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, Manhattan
- June 18 - Samuel Merritt University, Oakland / San Francisco
Who should attend - SPs, SP educators, mannequin-based educators, psychotherapists, lawyers and university educators. Join us for a day to network, discuss and demonstrate the diversity of human simulation.
ISS 2012 Theme - "The Art of Human Simulation: Innovative Takes on an Emerging Field." What is "the art of human simulation?" Beyond technology, it is where your expertise and experience combine with self-expression. Performing a role, preparing SPs, fiction contracting, moulaging, debriefing learners. Making a simulation look and feel like reality.
If you have not yet registered - Email your name, job title(s), where you work and which conference(s) you would like to attend to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISS 2012 Scheduled Presentations
- Children as Standardized Patients
- Psychologists simulating families to engender empathy
- Standardized Patient challenges
- Legal simulations
- Hybrid simulations
- Teamwork through simulations
- Simulations to prepare teachers in higher education
- Global health simulations
Follow The Simulation Studio blog - discover the diversity of simulation work - Click here: http://simulationstudio.org